Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 28, 2005

It's Time

So it's 10 minutes to indictment/s as I'm typing this sentence and it's been widely reported that Scooter Libby will be indicted but that Rove is still under investigation.

CNN is on and they're counting down the minutes -- aren't we all?

It's said that Libby is a neocon insider so I'm glad that he will be the first of what I hope is many indictments in this administration.

I was in Jr. High during Watergate and I thought that no one could be worse than Nixon, but I am wavering on that now.

Nixon did not start Vietnam.

As needs to be said over and over: this is about more than outing a CIA agent (as bad as this is).

This is about rigging the "evidence" to send our soldiers to war.

And, this is about smearing any and all who would expose their corruption and perfidy.

They need to indicted. There needs to be trials.

There desperately needs to be the full sunshine of public exposure to their high crimes and misdemeanors.

No comments: