Democracy Has Prevailed.

June 22, 2006

I endorse Bob Casey because Tricky Ricky is the most evil, lying, opportunistic fuck on the planet

From Think Progress:

Defense Department Disavows Santorum’s WMD Claims

Today, Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) and Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-MI) held a press conference and announced “we have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.” Santorum and Hoekstra are hyping a document that describes degraded, pre-1991 munitions that were already acknowledged by the White House’s Iraq Survey Group and dismissed.

Fox News’ Jim Angle contacted the Defense Department who quickly disavowed Santorum and Hoekstra’s claims. A Defense Department official told Angle flatly that the munitions hyped by Santorum and Hoekstra are “not the WMD’s for which this country went to war.”
Tricky Ricky is a desperate. Down by 18 points against his opponent, Bob Casey, he will say or do anything. If he ever had any honor or scruples (doubtful at best), they are now gone. He is pissing all over our troops and what's left of our country's reputation.

As Atrios puts it:

Dying for Ricky's Bullshit

Despite my reputation for seething blogospheric rage, I'm actually rarely that angry, but little Ricky lying about what's going on in Iraq, putting his party and his re-election above country while shitting all over the soldiers that are in harm's way really pisses me off.

What a fucking wanker.
He is a lying freak.

As Imus put it this morning:

I like Santorum and Sean Hannity, but they're crazy people. (you can watch Santorum later this morning -- around 8:30am -- on Imus on MSNBC.
Rick Santorum: LYING, BATSHIT CRAZY FREAK.

Vote for
Bob Casey.


Yeah, that's right.

I said it.

As anyone who's ever read this blog knows, I can't stand that goddamn anti-choice, lisping, Alito-loving wuss Bob Casey, but Lil Ricky has finally done the impossible -- he's got me endorsing BOB CASEY -- and for that, I hate him even more.

FUCK YOU, RICKY


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And fuck you Maria right back at you, you little sniveling, whining, useless bitch.

Maria said...

Braden, when will you get that no one wants you here and that I will delete comments where you sear at other posters?

Weren't you the one who called me "potty m,outh" and now look at your potty mouth.

YOU are a lying hypocrite.

Anonymous said...

Au contraire Braden. Maria is quite useful for those of us who want good information with a colorful spin (and not the Rovian spin).

You go girl! Add Casey to the masthead! :-)

Anonymous said...

Maria -

I get the feeling you might not like this Santorum guy very much, but I'm not abolutely sure. You must learn to express yourself more forcefully.

Please let us know how you really feel. Next time, no holding back.
OK?

Gort said...

Maria, How do you really feel?

Maybe you have the same opinion of this Sanatorium guy I do. HE IS A PIECE OF S... How he ever defeated Harris Wofford I will never know. Maybe this Casey guy is not our first choice but we have a choice.

Sit it out? No, we vote!

WE VOTE!

Maria said...

Sorry, you're right. I forgot to call him SATAN. :-D