Democracy Has Prevailed.

May 22, 2009

I had a feeling...

...When I heard Matt Merriman-Preston, political consultant to Natalia Rudiak (& Chelsa Wagner & Bill Peduto), talking up independent mayoral candidate Kevin Acklin in this video interview with Bram that Matt might have more than a passing interest in Acklin.

This evening I received a email invitation from Merriman-Preston to join the Acklin for Pittsburgh Facebook group.

So, I guess we know what Matt will be up to after his vacation.

(Acklin filed petitions on the 19th to secure his place on the ballot in the November 3rd general election.)
.

2 comments:

Bram Reichbaum said...

Hmmmmm ... an opportunity to fire spitballs at Luke for the next five months while pocketing some of that sweet, sweet Republican cash ... yeah, I'd say this was a no-brainer. :)

Vannevar said...

What's the impact of Netroots Nation 2009 meeting in Pittsburgh in August going to have on the Indy mayoral candidates?