Democracy Has Prevailed.

January 27, 2010

Email from White House Media Affairs Office (Updated 1x - FULL TEXT)

UPDATE: OK, their later email with the full text was fine. You can view it here.

________________________________________________________________

I got home to find an email from the White House Media Affairs Office that was supposed to contain "EXCERPTS OF THE PRESIDENT’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS" but instead has lines and lines of meaningless (to me) code.

HuffPo seems to have received a good copy (see here).
.

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

Well I don't think American elections should be bankrolled by America's most powerful interests, or worse, by foreign entities."
which is why my President campaign disabled AVS on my website to allow for Untraceable Donations.