Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 29, 2011

More On Chuck McCullough (Another Followup)

For those of you who don't know, Chuck McCullough's running for County Executive and right now he's in a race for the Republican Party nod with D. Raja. Last poll numbers I saw had Chuck up by 6 points.

Did you know Chuck McCullough's had some trouble with the law? We've written about it here and there at 2PJ but if you're looking for a single place to all the coverage of Chuck's legal dance, my friend Chad's got a great run down of the facts all in one place.

So far, Raja's been endorsed by (among others) Senator Toomey, Congressman Murphy, and my old friend former member of the US House of Representatives, Melissa Hart.

Chuck's website says he's endorsed by the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 91 and LIFEPAC.

I wonder if Chuck's still up by 6. I still wonder why he was up by 6 in the first place.

No comments: