Democracy Has Prevailed.

August 29, 2011

Huh.

While I disagree with a lot of what he thinks, I always thought that Congressman Ron Paul was at least intelligent.

Now I know otherwise.

When asked about the theory of evolution in 2007, Paul reportedly said:
"Well, first i thought it was a very inappropriate question, you know, for the presidency to be decided on a scientific matter," he said. "I think it's a theory...the theory of evolution and I don't accept it as a theory. But I think the creator that i know, you know created us, every one of us and created the universe and the precise time and manner and all. I just don't think we're at the point where anybody has absolute proof on either side."

A spokesman for the Paul campaign did not immediately respond to calls for comment.
Here's the video.


The GOP: The Anti-Science Party.

No comments: