Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 7, 2014

The Chickenshit Gambit

To my friends in the Democratic Party, let me first beg your forgiveness before continuing.  I have to say that this is the sort of stuff that so annoys me about your party (for the record, I haven't been a member of the party since you guys screwed up the 2010 midterms).

Here it is:
And here's how Stewart recaps:
The Democrats' 2014 strategy: Instead of doing things that the people who voted for them would like, they decided to not do anything, so as not to offend the voters who already didn't like them.
Yea - and that's why I am no longer a Democrat.

If any of my friends in the Democratic Party (and you know who you are) can explain why Stewart's wrong, please drop me a line.  I'll give you equal time with an update to this blog post.

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

In Dayvoe world, the Democrats would have won back the House and kept the Senate if they had campaigned on popular with 90% National conversation on Guns.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/06/jon-stewart-apologizes-for-not-voting-do
but I think in a way the Daily Show's not just a comedy show anymore but a show for like-minded people to have their worldview reinforced.
...


The thing to remember about Stewart and his show is that they will not allow any guest to record or have a unedited copy of their interview. This is because their game is to edit interviews to make people they don't like look foolish and they don't want anyone being able to call them on it by producing an unedited copy of the interview. These of course are the same people who claim that no one should listen to Breitbart of O'Keefe because they release edited videos.

Regardless of his politics, Stewart is a thin skinned humorless asshole and a liar.